What is an e-book?
- Actual published books in digital format
- 24/7 access from anywhere
- Fully searchable
How do I "borrow" one?
- To access an ebook, click on one of the links on the left to look in our collections or the online catalog
- Enter your username and password (see box at the bottom)
- Select the title that you would like to use by clicking on it
- Read, create notes, cite, print, download, email - each collection offers slightly different features.
Where do I find them?
- Use the links provided here or in your Portal under Library Tab.
- Once you have selected the collection you would like to search, enter your search terms in the search box.
- You can also browse the collections.
- In Gale Virtual Reference Library, use the Subjects listed on the left OR click on the Title List to get all of the titles in this collection in alphabetical order.
- In eBook Collection (EBSCOhost), click on Library Holdings to view all of the library's electronic books in this collection.
Find books in our collection by searching the library catalog.
Go to Worldcat under the library's databases A to Z list and search for an item in libraries near you.