Skip to main content
Medical/Nursing Open eTexts eJournals & Medical Videos
Websites of Interest
- American Nurses Association
- This is the official website for the American Nurses Association. Users can find a variety of information regarding nursing careers and programs. Note: Some areas of the site are restricted to members.
- National Institute of Nursing Research
- The website provides news, resources, publications, program information, funding sources, and links to other sites.
- Nursing Center
- Medline Plus
- This site provides consumer information from the National Library of Medicine at the National Institutes of Health
- PubMed Central (PMC) is a free full-text archive of biomedical and life sciences journal literature at the U.S. National Institutes of Health's National Library of Medicine (NIH/NLM).
- Contact the Library
- 700 Park Avenue
- Norfolk, VA 23504
- Phone: (757) 823-2418
- Email: Library@nsu.edu