Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Credo’s team has worked hard to build out this guide with content specifically related to Writing.
Whether you’re a librarian or an end-user, we know you’ll be amazed at the breadth and organization of citable, accurate information. Visit each tab to find Credo Topic Pages featuring additional content around this particular subject area.
Know if Your Topic is Too Narrorw or Too Broad
- How is COVID-19 treated?
- Will tablet computing replace the need for laptops?
- How much has the popularity of Harry Potter improved the reading scores of second graders in Virginia?
- At what point in time will the need for nurses in pediatric wards outpace the graduation rates from nursing schools?
- In what ways have online communities changed the nature of support systems available for people with Attention Deficit Disorder?
- How has mountaintop removal mining in western Kentucky impacted the migratory habits of the local bird population?
Essentials Collections and Add-on Content
Did you know Credo offers more content? Essentials Collections are subscription collections curated to include the "best of the best" content in specific subject areas. Credo also offers thousands of carefully selected books as Add-on Content available for perpetual purchase. Essentials and Add-on purchased books can be searched and viewed alongside the content you already have from Credo.
- Contact the Library
- 700 Park Avenue
- Norfolk, VA 23504
- Phone: (757) 823-2418
- Email: Library@nsu.edu