Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Medical/Nursing Open eTexts eJournals & Medical Videos
Websites of Interest
- American Nurses Association
- This is the official website for the American Nurses Association. Users can find a variety of information regarding nursing careers and programs. Note: Some areas of the site are restricted to members.
- National Institute of Nursing Research
- The website provides news, resources, publications, program information, funding sources, and links to other sites.
- Nursing Center
- Medline Plus
- This site provides consumer information from the National Library of Medicine at the National Institutes of Health
- PubMed Central (PMC) is a free full-text archive of biomedical and life sciences journal literature at the U.S. National Institutes of Health's National Library of Medicine (NIH/NLM).
- Contact the Library
- 700 Park Avenue
- Norfolk, VA 23504
- Phone: (757) 823-2418
- Email: Library@nsu.edu