Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What Software Do You Need?
You can use any current browser software, such as Mozilla Firefox, Safari or Google Chrome. "Cookies" must be enabled on all browsers. You will also need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the full text in many databases. The program is free.
Common Software Problems
- An out of date browser. Most databases work best with Chrome.
- Pop-up blockers.
- Cookie settings. Try adjusting your settings or deleting your cookies.
- Your browser cache. Clearing it may solve your problem.
- Firewall interference. Unless certain ports are opened on the firewall, it will block you from accessing NSU's databases.
- Some antivirus software have been known to increase difficulties logging into some databases and websites. Please check your antivirus support pages.
Note: HelpDesk: Contact the OIT Client Services only for problems with account access, IT-related issues and other issues concerning NSU computers.
- Contact the Library
- 700 Park Avenue
- Norfolk, VA 23504
- Phone: (757) 823-2418
- Email: Library@nsu.edu